Business Formation and Litigation
If you run or are planning to start a small business, good planning can save you money and help protect your assets. Below are listed certain services our office can provide to business clients, but it is not an exhaustive list. Please feel free to call us to discuss your particular business needs; we will be happy to assist you. Services we offer include:
- Business Litigation (pursuing or defending contract claims for example)
- Succession Planning for Family Businesses
- Drafting Agreements for the Sale or Purchase of a Small Business
- Formation of Closely Held Corporations or Limited Liability Companies
- Dissolution of Closely Held Corporations
If you are thinking of starting a small business, or incorporating one, we can help guide you to the type of business entity that best suits your goals and objectives. There are various different types of business entities, including: corporations (schedule C or sub-chapter S), limited liability companies (LLC’s), partnerships, and sole proprietorships. Each entity meets different needs.